Gunz Dental Pty Ltd warrants all goods supplied to be free of manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice except where:
- The manufacturer has provided with the goods documentation specifying a warranty period different from that stated above in which case Gunz Dental warrants the goods for that specified period; or
- The goods have an expiry date which is less than 12 months from the date of invoice in which case the goods are warranted until the stated expiry date.
Gunz Dental warrants to repair or replace any defective goods at its discretion. Any liability for consequential loss including damages arising from negligence or improper use is hereby excluded to the extent permissible at law.
All warranty claims must be communicated to Gunz Dental Pty Ltd, as soon as is reasonable after the claimant becomes aware of an issue and within the warranty period applicable to the item.
All claims must be communicated to Gunz Dental Customer Service on Freecall 1800 025 300, at which time the customer will be issued with a return authorization number and advised of how the goods are to be returned to Gunz Dental. Goods returned by this process will be at Gunz expense and no costs will accrue to the customer. Warranty claims for manufacturing fault will be processed only after evaluation by Gunz Product Manager, Service Manager or their representatives.
Goods returned other than by the above mechanism will be at the customers expense and Gunz accepts no responsibility for any goods returned in such manner.
The warranty provided is made by Gunz Dental Pty Ltd, 4/26-34 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018. Phone 02 9935 6677. Email Sales@gunz.com.au.
The benefits to the consumer provided by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law” You are entitled to replacement of refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage Your are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the good fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure”
Where legally permissible, Gunz Dental limits consequential liability to:
In relation to the supply of goods:
– To the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
– To the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
– To the repair of the goods;
– To the cost of having the goods repaired;
In relation to the supply of services:
– To the cost of supplying the services again; or
– To the payment of the cost of having services supplier again.