ExperTemp is a bis-acryl composite provisional material used to fabricate temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays as well as long-term temporaries. The 10:1 self-cured chemistry is easy to work with and provides exceptional strength, flexibility, and abrasion resistance. Superior performance combined with a natural esthetic make ExperTemp the material of choice for temporization.
- Easy to trim and polishes beautifully
- Low oxygen inhibition at polymerization
- High abrasion resistance and flexibility
- Available in multiple shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, and Bleach White
- Can be repaired with a packable composite, a flowable composite, or additional ExperTemp material
- Fluorescence similar to enamel
Indications for Use
ExperTemp temporary crown and bridge material is used for the fabrication of temporary prostheses, such as crowns, partial crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers. It is also used for the customization of prefabricated acrylic and metal crowns and for fabrication of long-term temporary restorations until a permanent restoration is fabricated.