- This event has passed.
Make Endo Work For You – October 2019
October 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$500
Presenter: Prof Peter Parashos – BDSc LDS MDSc PhD FRACDS – FACD FICD MRACDS FIADT
CPD Points: 6 Scientific
Lecture and hands-on training
This one-day Endodontics program will provide an update on contemporary Endodontic philosophies and treatment concerning electronic apex location, Rotary NiTi root canal instrumentation and obturation techniques.
A major emphasis for the day will be on the hands-on component, which will be supervised by two Endodontists.
Participants are asked to bring at least 3 multi-rooted teeth with access cavities prepared, not necessarily mounted.
Learning outcomes from the course:
- Learn how to streamline the root canal treatment with a single file system
- Understand how reciprocation delivers a conservative approach through a sophisticated shaped file and patented reciprocating motion
- Understand the benefits of sonic activation- Eddy
- Learn how to deliver conservative dentistry to provide the optimal tooth for restoration
- Learn obturation techniques of the prepared teeth with the new Guttafusion carrier based filling technique and conventional laterals condensation