25 mL Normal pack 1:1, 1 x 25 mL cartridge, 20 yellow mixing tips, 20 intraoral tips
Visalys® Core is a dual-curing, radiopaque, fluoride-contain- ing material for core build-up and cementing root posts with a unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT).
RELIABLE ADHESIVE BOND FOR DURABLE RESTORATIONS
- The unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) provides a reliable adhesive bond even with light- curing single-step adhesives. Visalys® Core adheres exceptionally well to light- curing or dual-curing single-stage or multi-stage adhesives – you can still use your preferred adhesive.
- Superstructures with Visalys® Core are strong in compression and stable and form a reliable monoblock with root post and core build-up.
SUCCESS EVEN IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
- Visalys® Core is dual-curing, ensuring that superstructures are solid even in sites with no light access.
TWO INDICATIONS, ONE MATERIAL
- For core build-up and root post cementation.
MAKES WORK EASIER
- Visalys® Core can be easily applied directly into the cavity with minimal application force.
- Visalys® Core flows easily into the root canal but for core build-up still has excellent stability and can be easily modeled – also without matrices.
- Visalys® Core is precise and can be ground similar to dentin. Light curing in only 20 seconds.