- About Us
- Product News
- Events & CPD
- Open an Account
- Online Store
- Online Store
- Contact Us
High-Quality, Protective Eyewear
Jan 30 2012
If you're looking for stylish, affordable eye protection for use in either a clinical or laboratory environment, then the UltraTect range of safety eyewear from Ultradent Products is the smart choice! And we’re excited to welcome a new member to the UltraTect family – an amber lens variant which offers protection from UV and blue light when curing.
Best practice dictates that protective eyewear is worn by both clinicians and patients during dental procedures and UltraTect offers a choice to suit your individual requirements:
- Amber lens is designed to offer protection from UV and blue light (up to 525nm) during curing/diagnostics. These are the perfect complement to the Valo Curing Light – offering protection from broad spectrum light output!
- Smoke lens offers your patients protection from chemicals and UV light
- Clear lens offers both clinician and patient protection from chemicals/instruments
Features & Benefits at a glance:
- Ultra-light polycarbonate lens offers high optical properties and scratch resistance
- Hydrophobic and anti-reflective coating helps to maintain visual acuity
- Patented ‘overmolded’ cushioned frame affords all day comfort and prevents slippage
- Shape memory frame ensures a comfortable fit
- Flexible and impact resistant materials for durability
- Meets CE, ANSI, CSA and Mil-VO safety standards for guaranteed quality and protection
- Stylish Sleek frames with a sophisticated look
- Wrap around lens will fit over most prescription eyewear
For more information or to purchase Ultradent’s UltraTect safety eyewear, please contact your Gunz Dental Sales Representative or a member of our friendly Customer Service team on (AU freephone) 1800 025 300 of (NZ freephone) 0800 30 10 10.