Great Prosthodontics Every Day
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$790 - $948
Presented by Dr Sarkis Nalbandian
This informative hands-on course will provide clinicians with relevant & predictable solutions to the everyday challenges faced by dental professionals in this tough economic climate.
The course will cover preparations, tissue management, special tips & techniques for crown & bridge design, impressions, occlusal considerations, temporisation, cementation & function. The hands-on component will include impression taking & temporisation techniques.
This day is specially designed to provide comprehensive, relevant and practical topics in crown & bridgework design & preps that today’s clinician can take away with them and use immediately in their practice to help combat the challenges faced in the current economic climate.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Impressions: quadrant trays and full arch trays, advantages and disadvantages.
- Management of gagging patients and patients with limited mouth opening.
- How to create predictable life-like aesthetic temporaries.
- Digital impressions: at what stage are we? How commercially viable is it?
- Tissue Management
- Post & Cores: when and why?
- Occlusal considerations: why this is so important and relevant to longevity of your restorations and supporting teeth & implants.
- Crown & Bridgework: when crown, bridge or implant is indicted to replace missing tooth/ teeth.
- When to consider zirconia crowns, lithium disilicate crowns and traditional Metal ceramic crowns?